Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


Audrey was a pink cat for Halloween. We had a dog costume picked out but I did not try it on her until earlier this week...rookie mistake! Needless to say the costume did not fit and I had to go to the bullpen and I picked out this one. Luckily at this age they look cute in just about anything.



She caught onto the Trick or Treat concept pretty quickly. After we got home she decided to take the candy out of her bag and line it up on the carpet . I am not sure what kind of candy she was looking for or if she just enjoyed emptying the bag!


Daddy and Audrey carved the pumpkin last night together.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Audrey looks far more comfortable in this costume than the last! You're right though, she'd have been cutie in anything!

Amy said...

P.S. I don't think she was just lining up her candy, I think she was counting it and taking inventory so that she would know exactly what Mommy and Daddy stole!